Saturday, January 31, 2009

In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

I am beyond completely bored. I'm currently downloading new songs from playlist.com and then I'm either getting lost in a movie or I'm playing sims 2. Both really depressing choices that just scream, "YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE" but that's okay. At least it's a form of procrastination. As is this of course. I really don't know what to blog about. I really want to learn the accordion, which is something that will probably never happen =/. Also the guitar, which may happen however I don't see it happenong anytime soon since I don't have a good guitar. That's the thing about me, I need something of good quality in order to sick out it. People usually start out with a crappy guitar, but I would never committ like that. I guess since I have a harmonica I should start out with that...hmmm....
I would also like to say that I do NOT proofread. So sorry for the many misakes :). Oh and I'm 16 now as of the 26th =D! I just hope I can get my permit soon, even though I don't really see me being able to drive yet. Time is passign so fast, and I just don't feel that repsonsible. That's what big people do, not little kids! But...I guess I'm no a little kid anymore. Which is nice...but it's just happening so fast. We only have one life dudes, SLOWWW DOWNNNN. But I guess it's not in our hands now, is it? Also, I am getting my employment authorization card soon which means I'll be able to work! I guess this is the time where I enter the next stage of my life...Working and driving woot. Next thing you know I'll be doing college applications. I can't wait. Alright, this is it for blogging. Nice talking to ya. Ciao!

No comments: