I doubt you find the title very appetizing, and I don't either. I just hate this. What certain people do to you. That is, twist your words to something awful, and then even though you say, "That's not what I meant," they don't even listen to you. They think they got it all right, and if you try to correct them they'll lash out on you saying, "Sure, sure that's what you meant," in that sarcastic way you just hate. You can't put a single word in. Next thing you know, everyone is making fun of you about something that isn't even true. This is my biggest pet peeve, I think. Just...don't do it! Ughsfjasjkdfsndaf. Next pet peeve would probably have to be anything jerk-ish. I cannot stand jerks and people that act like ones even though they're not. Which brings me to the next pet peeve, posers. People saying they love a band even though they only like one song, or just try to be like something they're not in general. Let's go back to the second pet peeve though, shall we? So one guy in particular made me want to punch him everytime he opened his mouth. Honestly, I never felt so violent before, until I met him.Once we were having a debate in AP World where we were talking diseases like AIDS, I believe. This boy brought up a point where he said, "If you had a button right in front of you that if you pressed it it got rid of any person with AIDS, would you push it?" And I thought that was a wonderful point, since we were debating about how one day we're all supposed to have AIDS or whatever. Anyways, the stupid jerk said that he WOULD press the button. He was the only one that said that, but it just ticked me off so much. Why is everyone just rying to play God? Now I'm going of the margin a little, but ughughugh. That guy was just a jerk, a jock, and someone I just never want to be in the same room with again. Oh jeez I wish this bulletin wasn't so....hateful.Ahhh, so I'll try to turn this around. I found to great youtube channels that awesome artists perform and they get interviewed and it's just awesome. I found Beirut, Herman Dune, Man Man, and currently Adam Arcugari amongst others. They're great. The first channel I found was leCargo, and the second was LaBlogotheque. They're both French, and leCargo has all text in French but it's lovely. So, here's the two youtube channels, as well as some other great bands I love and found:This is what I'm lurking upon at this exact moment. I hope you like the vids.And thanks for "listening" to some minor ranting.
No comments:
Post a Comment