The feeling of matter condensing to my chest is as overwhelming as the thought of you
My brown eyes may be the opposite of your blue
However I would love the start of something new
With only the shadows of you and me.
Look at how you've ended up; how you treat us
Riding on your red convertible while forcing me to take the bus
I never signed up for your contradicting fuss
So get me out.
And I sit here crying and vying for all the old
And you run around with your new boo, parading in the cold
His beautiful arms around you to keep you warm
Leaving me all alone out in the storm
I wonder what part I played when you worked on getting me tame
Reflecting on myself and departing from my shame.
The regret still resides in my heart
But as time goes on only bitterness exits like a dart
Hitting your soft spots when I never thought I'd play that part
Look at what you've made me into.
Now I see that you don't care for me
So I'll save the tears for a person who deserves for me to pay the fee
Someone whom I will share with my last cup of tea
Someone who want leave me stranded in the middle of the sea.
And I sit here crying and vying for all the old
And you run around with your new boo, parading in the cold
His arm around you to keep you warm
Leaving me all alone out in the storm
I'm starting to not care for you
Like you don't care for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment